Unique Opportunities for Branding at a Company Picnic
Branding at a company picnic is a great way to help immerse your team in company culture. By branding at your staff outing, you’re able to help your team feel like one unit, a corporate family, and help ensure they feel at home. Branding can take many forms in a company picnic, whether it’s signage or something more creative. Here at A Company Picnic, we’ve worked to bring branding into countless events. In this article, we’d like to introduce you to some out-of-the-box ways to introduce branding at your own company outing.
Branding in Field Games
Field games are an essential part of a company picnic. Studies show that physical activity is an amazing way to relax, which is one of many reasons we feel that picnics and field games go hand-in-hand. Using branding in field games is a great way of incorporating your company brand into your staff picnic. Some ways to include branding in games are:
- Branded Volleyballs
- Branded Water Guns for Water Games
- Branded Beach Balls
- Branded Water Balloons
Branding in Decor
Branding in decor is an amazing way to immerse your guests in a company picnic. Signage is a tried and true way to go about this, but there’s no shortage of other ways to include your branding. A few more methods of branding your decor are:
- Branded Tablecloths
- Centerpieces in Brand Colors with Logo on the Vase
- Shade Umbrellas in Brand Colors
- Branded Props (surfboards, backdrops for photo ops, etc)
Branding in Raffle Prizes
Branded raffle prizes are an amazing way to combine company culture and an activity that’s sure to get your team pumped for the day’s events. Raffles are an exciting part of many company picnics, enabling guests to immerse themselves in the excitement of the day in a passive way. If you’re looking for more raffle prize ideas, check out this article. A few ways to incorporate branding into your raffle prizes could be:
- Branded Workout Gear
- Sports bottle, yoga mat, hand weights, cooling towel, resistance bands, etc
- Branded Pet Supplies (bonus if your picnic is open to pets!)
- Collapsable water dish, canteen, harnesses or vests, doggie T-shirt, etc.
- Branded Self-care Products
- Massage ball, sustainable candles with your logo on them, branded tub tray
- Branded Supplies that Help With Work
- Yeti coolers for maintenance teams, branded charging backpack for teams on the go, etc.
Branding for the Menu
Branding at a company picnic can be delicious and exciting. Highlighting your business with food and beverage falls into two categories: dinnerware and edible creations. For dinnerware, there’s plenty of ways to incorporate your brand. Meanwhile, branded food is not only great for a branding opportunity, but also a great source of excitement at any event. We’ve branded a wide variety of foods over the years, and it’s always a treat to see guests’ reactions. Here’s a few ways to incorporate your brand in a picnic lunch:
- Branded Fresh Coconuts
- Branded Burgers (Logo Seared on Bun)
- Branded Steaks (Logo Seared on Top)
- Branded Dinnerwares
- Napkins, plates, cups, etc.
Branding & Swag Bags
Swag bags, by their very nature, are branded. Swag bags can contain any number of things and can be tailored to the particular picnic, like sunglasses and towels at a beach picnic. Not to mention they are just plain fun, as every guest is receiving a gift. They’re a meaningful show of appreciation, one that sets the tone of employee appreciation, which is a cornerstone for every company picnic. Here’s a few of our favorite swag bag ideas:
- Outdoorsy Swag Bag (perfect for excursions!)
- Branded chest bag, branded reusable water bottle, protein bars, and electrolyte powder
- Beach Picnic Swag Bag
- Branded beach towels, branded sunglasses, branded visors, and sunscreen
- Office Essentials Swag Bag
- Branded day planner, recycled pens, branded mug, branded lanyard
Want More Specific Ideas for Branding at a Company Picnic?
A Company Picnic is here for you! Our expert picnic planners can incorporate your brand seamlessly into your next corporate picnic. For more specific ideas on branding at a company picnic within your budget, just fill out the form below or call our picnic planners directly at 1.800.316.6722.
PLAN YOUR PERFECT PICNIC
"*" indicates required fields
Ideas & Resources
Find More Ideas